Sunday, February 19, 2012

Whale Oil Beef Thugged

It's no secret I don't like FailOil.

And, given that he's tried to tar me with everything from fascism to misogyny, one strongly suspects the feeling is mutual.

I've had the ... dubious pleasure of having to engage with everyone's favourite beneficiary bludger on several occasions, during which he's done his darndest to prove the ancient maxim: "Never fight with a fool. He'll try and drag you down to his level and then win by virtue of experience." Or possibly boxing and-or a cycle-race when the verbal and intellectual gymnastics required for actual debate get beyond him.

Anyway, the point of this post isn't to bitch about him. I've got far larger targets to worry about (which is saying something); the Government for one.

Rather, I'm writing to draw your attention to what I hope will be The People's Liberation Front of Aotearoa's answer to the Mendicant Menace ... a new blog creatively entitled Whale Oil Beef Thugged.

Happy Harpooning ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment