Friday, January 10, 2014

"Back in Black"


"Back in Black - I hit the sack
I been too long, I'm glad to be back
Yes I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about..." 

There's been a bit of an interregnum in postings to this blog over the last few months; as truth be told, certain well-publicized (and less well publicized) official runctions and imbroglio have conspired to keep me well off publicly available social media and the blogosphere.

But noting i) the fact I'm still producing blog-length material of insight and observation elsewhere; and ii) that this is an Election Year (wherein news, views, and attitude is pretty prime within the arsenal of any political grouping), it seemed high time to reactivate this apparatus. Initially, with some resyndicated material that's not otherwise seen the non-blue light of day.

So, in the words of a pop-cultural icon rather more prominent than myself ...

"Hell, It's About Time."

No comments:

Post a Comment